Redes Socias

terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2011

Book 1 e Reviews


Book 1 Review 05

1- What time do you go to bed every day?
2- What time do you get up on Saturdays?
3- Where do you like to go on your vacation?
4- What do you like to do on weekends?
5- When do you have English class?
6- How does your friend come to class?

Book 1 Lesson 30

1- How do you go to the bank? I go by subway.
2- He has a nice house at the beach.
3- My mother makes strawberry pie for my sister.
4- She needs to go to the airport on Tuesday.
5- Does your sister like to go the snack bar?

Book 1 Lesson 29

1- Does she have to finish this job now?
2- Why do you go downtown by bicycle?
3- My husband wants to buy a new watch for me.
4- I have to study all day long.
5- He plays the piano, and she tries to play the guitar.

Book 1 Lesson 28

1- They always go to the club on Saturdays.
2- Does the doctor lie far from the bridge?
3- He has English classes on Wednesdays and Fridays.
4- How much do you need to buy that toy?
5- What time is it?

Book 1 Lesson 27

1- Does she have a lot of things to do on Thursday?
2- Do me a favor. Open the door, please.
3- We almost always make cakes at home.
4- What does the doctor do during the week?
5- How much money do you have?

Book 1 Lesson 26

1- Does she have a test at school today?
2- We like to cook for the children.
3- He likes to play soccer on weekends.
4- I live near here, and she lives near the bank.
5- Does your father like this country?

Book 1 Lesson 25

1- That old man likes to cook a lot.
2- The secretary has a lot of books at home.
3- Does that boy come here at seven ten?
4- I have to go the post office now.
5- Does he know how to play the violin?

Book 1 Review 04

1- Where do you come from?
2- Do you like near or far from your office?
3- What time does your father open the store?
4- When does she help my son at school?
5- Where do you like to eat on weekends?

Book 1 Lesson 24

1- I have many brown shoes at home.
2- This time I want to stay home on my vacation.
3- Do you want to buy a gray car next year?
4- I have to come home at ten thirty tonight.
5- Do you prefer to go the beach before or after Christmas?

Book 1 Lesson 23

1- I have to come home before eleven o’clock.
2- Do you want to stay in my house on weekends?
3- I want to buy a pink shirt to go to the party.
4- I know how to speak English very well.
5- Do you want to go to the beach on your next vacation?

Book 1 Lesson 22

1- What time do you like to have dinner?
2- I like to live near my house.
3- I don’t want to have lunch at noon.
4- I live far from the mall.
5- Do you want to start now?

Book 1 Lesson 21

1- How many languages do you know?
2- Do you go to the mall every day?
3- Why do you eat fish for lunch?
4- Because I like fish very much.
5- Why do you want to have breakfast with your manager?

Book 1 Lesson 20

1- Do you like to eat chicken in the kitchen?
2- I like to go to the bank this morning.
3- Do you like to read in your bedroom?
4- How are you? I’m fine, and you?
5- Do you want to sell your house?

Book 1 Lesson 19

1- Do you like to eat hot pie with ice cream?
2- I need more money to buy flowers for my mom.
3- How are you?
4- Close the door, please.
5- What time do you open the windows in your house?

Book 1 Review 03

1- Do you like French fries?
2- When do you want to buy a new car?
3- How many books do you have?
4- What time do you get up every day?
5- Do you know how to write letters in French?

Book 1 Lesson 18

1- I have about 100 dollars.
2- I like to get up at five thirty.
3- I want to write about my trip to the USA.
4- Do you read the newspaper in the morning?
5- Do you like to read books in English?

Book 1 Lesson 17

1- What time is it now?
2- Do you write letters to your family?
3- I like to read magazines in the afternoon.
4- What do you like to read at home?
5- I get up at 07:00 am.

Book 1 Lesson 16

1- Do you help your grandmother at home?
2- How many apartments do you have in this city?
3- I don’t know how to go downtown.
4- I have 12 cousins.
5- Do you want a slice of chocolate cake?

Book 1 Lesson 15

1- I don’t know how to speak Chinese.
2- How many cousins do you have?
3- Do you prefer to eat chocolate or ice cream?
4- I know your grandmother.
5- I have about 10 CDs at home.

Book 1 Lesson 14

1- I want to sell my old car to you.
2- Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
3- I need money to buy books.
4- Do you want to buy new shoes?
5- When do you want to go there?

Book 1 Review 02

1- Where do you want to go now?
2- Where do you work?
3- When do you prefer to go downtown?
4- What do you like to eat for breakfast?
5- When do you study your English Lessons?

Book 1 Lesson 12

1- I have to go to the bank today.
2- I don’t need to go to the office today.
3- When do you have to go to school?
4- Where do you prefer to study?
5- I don’t understand Chinese.

Book 1 Lesson 11

1- Do you prefer pork or chicken?
2- When do you need to go downtown?
3- Sometimes I like to go to the farm.
4- I prefer to eat a rare steak.
5- I like French fries very much.

Book 1 Lesson 10

1- I have to study German. See you tomorrow.
2- Do you understand your parents?
3- Where do you want to go today?
4- Do you want to go downtown with me?
5- I like to have dogs at home.

Book 1 Lesson 09

1- Where do you go on weekends?
2- I don’t have time to study Spanish.
3- I have an old bicycle at home.
4- Do you understand German or Chinese?
5- Do you want some bread?

Book 1 Lesson 08

1- I don’t want to go to the bank.
2- I don’t sleep at the movies. I sleep at home.
3- Do you want to go to the park every week?
4- I work at the store in the morning.
5- What do you want to eat in the afternoon?

Book 1 Lesson 07

1- I want that car.
2- How do you spell your name?
3- I don’t want to go to the movies.
4- I want to go downtown.
5- Do you want to go to church?

Book 1 Review 01

Listening
1- Do you drink coffee or juice in the morning?
2- Do you play tennis with your friends?
3- Do you speak English every day?
4- Do you work at the store?
5- Do you study Spanish with your father?

Book 1 Lesson 06

1- Do you like to study with me?
2- I don’t like your big house.
3- Do you drink a cup of tea every day?
4- I drink a small cup of coffee for breakfast.
5- Do you like my old car?

Book 1 Lesson 05

1- I like to sleep in the morning.
2- Do you like this new car?
3- I study with an English teacher.
4- You eat an apple for breakfast every day.
5- Do you like big or small cars?

Book 1 Lesson 04

1- I don’t speak Portuguese.
2- You drink a cup of milk in the morning.
3- Excuse me, but I don’t drink tea.
4- I eat only bread and cheese in the evening.
5- I work at home in the afternnon.

Book 1 Lesson 03

1- I play volleyball with my friend.
2- I don’t work at the bank. I work here.
3- I play the guitar but I don’t play the violin.
4- I don’t speak Spanish with my brother.
5- I study French with my children.

Book 1 Lesson 02

1- I don’t speak Portuguese with my mother.
2- I study French with your father.
3- You don’t speak Spanish with your father.
4- You don’t drink coffee and milk in the morning.
5- I don’t eat cheese and I don’t drink milk.

Book 1 Lesson 01

1- I drink coffee and milk.
2- You eat bread and cheese.
3- You eat fish and you drink soda.
4- I drink juice and I eat bread and ham.
5- I eat bread and ham and I drink juice.

2 comentários: